Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Online Purchases May 21, 2007 13:11
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from our online store! We work hard to ensure that our samples and sale items are kept in the best condition possible and that all garments for sale on this site are accurately described so you can make informed purchases.
Most of our wedding dresses and special occasion dresses are one-of-a-kind salon samples, and most are a size 10 with designer measurements provided for your reference. Most gowns will require some degree of alteration by a knowledgable seamstress, but when all is said and done you’ll have gotten superior quality and style from one or our world-famous designers for a fraction of the retail price!
Still, no one likes surprises, so we strive to inspect, grade and describe every gown on our website so you’ll know what to expect.
Our standards for condition
We scrutinize the condition of wedding dresses and special occasion dresses on three separate occasions: 1) when it’s pulled from our bridal salon inventory; 2) on the mannequin during photography; and 3) before it is shipped to you. At each step, we note salon wear, if any, and disclose the condition in the description.
We grade the condition of each dress according to industry standards as follows:
• New – never active as a floor sample, no wear of any kind. New – never active as a floor sample, no wear of any kind.
• Excellent – active floor sample with only very slight fitting room wear. This wear is so minor that it often escapes notice, including a missing or dangling bead, a missing hook or eye and dust at the hem or under the train.
• Very good – active floor sample with visible wear which we disclose. This wear may include missing beadwork, a minor seam separation or soil at the hem and under the train. This dress can be restored to perfection with light mending and professional dry cleaning.
• Good – active floor sample with visible drawbacks which we disclose. This dress may have a small tear in the tulle, pulls or snags in the fabric, missing buttons, bead damage, a broken zipper, excessive soil. It can be restored 99% to perfection with a little TLC; a minor pull or snag can be overlooked.
It’s a somewhat subjective process. But it works, and it’s backed up by our stress-free returns guarantee!
• All purchases must be paid by credit card via PayPal (PayPal account not required).
• All sales are subject to Virginia sales tax of 5%.
• Most orders are shipped within 72 hours of payment. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number as soon as your order leaves our store.
• Overnight/Next Day shipping (U.S. only) is available
• Orders being shipped to the 48 contiguous States will be shipped via UPS. Orders cannot be delivered to Post Office Boxes.
• Overnight/Next Day shipping (U.S. only) is available for an additional charge.
Our no-surprises guarantee
We at Bella Rosa understand how important this purchase is to you and how nerve racking it can be to buy apparel online. We want you to enjoy the confidence that when a gown does not work – for whatever reason – you may return it as long as it meets our conditions:
1) Notify must us by phone at (804) 360-1271 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within two business days of delivery (Monday – Friday) to request authorization for your return. (If you receive our shipment on Friday, you must contact us by close of business on Tuesday, for example.) If you do not contact us within 48 hours, the garment no longer qualifies for return, the sale is considered final, and you cannot be refunded.
2) We will supply you with a Return Authorization (RA) number by the end of the next business day which must appear on the exterior of the box.
3) Your return must be received by our receiving department within four business days of the return authorization. In the example above, if you received your RA Tuesday, we must receive your return by the close of business on Monday.
4) Your return must be received with tags on, in the original shipped condition.
5) Return shipping and insurance is buyer’s responsibility.
6) Once your return has been inspected, your credit card will be credited with the refunded purchase price, less a restocking fee of 15%, to a maximum of $65. The credit should appear within 48 hours of receiving your return.
7) We do not accept returns of special order bridal shoes.
8) We do not accept returns with soil, wear, damage or alterations.
9) We do not accept returns of items outside our inventory for longer than six business days.
10) We do not refund shipping.
11) We do not accept returns without an RA number as part of the return address. Please address your returns as follows:
Bella Rosa RA# [add your RA here]
11114 W. Broad Street
Glen Allen, VA 23060
We want you to have the confidence that you can return your online purchase for any reason. At the same time, we appreciate your understanding that we must protect the integrity of our wedding dresses and other merchandise for other buyers. When you receive your order you should immediately make all inspections in order to have time to make a decision whether or not to keep the merchandise or return it for refund.
Finally, we’d love to see you in your gown! Please e-mail us a photo to email@example.com when you get a chance – thanks, and congratulations!